10 Facebook Tips to Increase Sales and Traffic During the Holiday Season
With the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to rethink your social media marketing strategy. It’s not too early to start planning your online holiday promotions.
- Incorporating festive graphics in posts and your cover photo
- Creating timely holiday-themed posts, and
- Investing in paid advertisements to highlight promotions or discount offers. This will help you stand out this season.
There’s lots to plan in the next couple of months, so it’s time to get started!
Check out these 10 tips to increase sales and traffic during the holiday season.
Going Social can help you create custom holiday graphics, plan a content calendar, manage your social community, and create engaging Facebook advertisements.
Don’t forget we also offer social media consulting and coaching. Even if you have the resources to manage your own social communities, we can still dedicate our time to help you reach your social media goals.
Contact Lowell Brown at email@example.com or call 416-398-6669 for more information on how to get started!
Happy Holidays from the Going Social Team!
Latest posts by Lowell Brown (see all)
- The Pinterest Cheat Sheet for Image Sizing & Dimensions - December 31, 2013
- 10 Facebook Tips to Increase Sales and Traffic During the Holiday Season - December 17, 2013
- Pinterest Business Profile Setup Checklist - December 13, 2013